Sunday, January 23, 2011

Ackianne Margarette's Birthday at Mc Donalds

23rd of January 2011…The third time that I wasn’t able to enjoy the birthday celebration of my daughter Ackianne Margarette M. Derla. The more years it adds to my daughter age is the more years that I felt desire to be with her always. It’s my daughter 3rd Birthday and another year of fruitful and blessing to my daughter’s health.
Some other says, my daughter looks is got from me but some other says it is exactly the same with my wife appearance. No matter how she guise with people around her, I am very thankful that my daughter is so healthy and in fact she’s quite big & chubby at her age and undergone already some sort of diet. It was surprising at her age right now that she started doing that things, as doctor said it is better to follow the recommended BMI at her age but as for me I’d like to have my daughter as average body that she can have so at least my wife can able to dress-up my daughter as doll as what my wife is doing always.
Perhaps, it is enough to discuss my daughter’s weight heheheh. I just wanted to share to everyone the birthday of my daughter. Wishing her continues good health and May she grows up as respected person and a God-fearing child.

To you my child, Happy Birthday!!! I knew you’re such a wonderful kid and most people admired you for being cute and enthusiastic in all manners. That’s the things that I am always praying that you stay witty and pretty. Papa loves you so much and I want you to know that I love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment